Obtain and/or renew your driving licence without having to go to Tráfico.

Get your medical certificate in 15 minutes.

You only need your old driving licence and glasses, if you need them.

We will take the photos free of charge.

Driving licence

You will need a medical certificate to prove your good physical and psychological conditions in order to obtain and/or renew your driving licence.

We examine all types of licences.

  • Professional driving licences: Rigid and articulated trucks with and without trailer (C1, C1+E, C, C+E, ADR) and rigid and articulated buses with and without trailer (D1, D1+E, D and D+E).
  • Rest of driving licence: motorbikes and cars with and without trailer (AM, A1, A2, A, B, B+E, AML and LCM).

Obtain your driving licence

You will need to bring:

  • Glasses, in case you need them.

The photos will be taken in the medical centre electronically and free of charge.

Renew your driving licence

You won’t need to go to the Traffic office anymore. CMR will send electronically your application. At the end of the test, we will provide you with a provisional licence. This licence, together with your old licence, will allow you to drive until you receive the new one by ordinary post at home.

You will need to bring:

  • DNI/NIE and the old driving licence
  • Glasses, if you need them.

The photos will be taken in the medical centre electronically and free of charge.


We will test your ears and eyes conditions, your reflex, and you will be asked several medical questions.
You could renew it up to 3 months before it expires.
If you have got the Spanish residence and have a foreign driving licence, you will need to exchange it for a Spanish one. To do so, you will need a medical certificate. In CMR we will carry out the medical examination and will take the photos. You will only need to bring your DNI/NIE, foreign driving licence and glasses.
Once you have our certificate, you will be able to go to the Traffic Office to complete the process.

More information

Once you have completed the medical examination, you will get a temporary licence. This permit will allow you to drive within the Spanish territory. If you have to drive overseas, then you will need an international licence. To get so, you will need to take this temporary licence plus the photos we will give to you and show them at the Traffic Office.
The temporary licence will allow you to drive for 3 months. Within this time, you will have received the new one by ordinary post at home.
If you have lost all your points, you will have to pass a re-education and sensitivity course first, and after you will be able to come to CMR to complete your medical test in order to do the knowledge control exam.
You could look them up at the Dirección General de Tráfico website . There you will see your points, know how to get them back, etc.
It will all depend on your physical and psychological abilities. The next data table shows the maximum extension you could get according to your age:




    AM, A1, A2, A, B, B+E, AML and LCM
  • 18 to 60 years
  • 61 to 64 years
  • 65 years or more
  • 10 years
  • Until 70 years old
  • 5 years
    BTP, C1, C1+E, C, C+E, D1, D1+E, D and D+E
  • 18 to 64 years
  • 65 years or more
  • 5 years
  • 3 years

More information: Descarga en pdf del BOE conductores


Name *

E-mail *

Your telephone *



Purpose: To attend your enquiries and send you information about our products and services. Approval: Customer’s consent. Addressees: Data will not be shared. . Legal rights: You may access, edit , or delete your data, as well as revoke consent, at any time by emailing info@cmrpalma.es. Additional information: For full details please see our. disclaimer.

 I agree to willingly receive more information about your products and services by email or other means.
I have read, and agree to the terms of your Privacy Policy..

Medical certificate for drivers

Certificate for guns

Medical certificate for private security

Medical certificate for potentially dangerous animals

Medical certificate for boats

Medical certificate for sports

Medical certificate for cranes

Certificate for students and public examinations

Medical certificate for jobs

Palma: Avd. Joan March Ordinas 3 2º 1ª, 07004 Palma de Mallorca Edificio Banco Sabadell, frente al cine Augusta, Tel: 971 714000
Marratxí: Avenida Antonio Maura 20, Pont d’Inca 07141, Marratxi, Tel: 871 233142